9.10.2009

...Finish & Finish Well...

This morning as we prayed over the conclusion of the Love & Light Conference, I prayed that we would finish and finish well.

I am amazed at the wisdom of Sandra, Kaytie & Cliff. I am honored to be on their team. I am honored to know them. I am honored that we share a passion for India. The Lord used their wisdom to touch these precious lives in a deep and impacting way. Today we heard testimonies from the men & woman and they shared how the Lord has changed their lives. They have endured pain, anguish, shame, disgrace and strife that some of us may never know; yet they express joy, love, compassion and dedication to their ministry. They define commitment. They define grace. They define love.

Finish & Finish Well.

1 comment:

  1. PRAYING for you.....and missing you. But all is good. See ya soon :)

    ReplyDelete