7.01.2009

...Thought...


My dad is one of the most thoughtful people in my life. While I'm blessed to be surrounded by many thoughtful people, he stands out as one who is extra kind, generous, loving and thoughtful. Not only does he enjoy gift giving but he takes the process very seriously; he is patient and puts a lot of thought into what gift he wants to give, what the reason behind it is and how it will bless the recipient.

The photo above is of my most recent gifts from him. The Indian Rupee is the original official currency of India. My dad, being the generous man he is, went to his bank and specially ordered some Indian Rupees to give to me before I go to India. He wanted to help me in raising funds for my trip and was very creative in his delivery of said funds :)

I'm leaving for India in 66 days and I so appreciate the thought my dad put into his generous gift of support. Thank you dad, I love you. ...R...

1 comment: