7.27.2009

...3...

There are 3 areas I've asked for support from my family and friends...here's an update...
  • Accountability - The Lord has been doing a lot of work on my heart in the last few weeks. I'm learning more and more about complete surrender. I want to be certain the Lord is able to use me according to His will in India so I'm committed to allow Him to work on many areas of my life that have been in great need of some polishing. Thank you to those of you who have gently held me accountable as I need you to be a part of this process.
  • Financially - God is SO good. I'm grateful and amazed at the obedience and generosity of so many of you. I'm excited to have you on board with me as, TOGETHER, we are committed to serving the Lord by spreading His word and love in India. Currently I still need to raise about $1,400 and I trust the Lord knowing He will continue to provide.
  • Prayerfully - I know you're praying and I cannot thank you enough. Please continue to pray for my team, the people we'll encounter and all the Lord has in store. Please pray that the finances will come together and that I will continue to grow in my faith.

I'm certain this is only the beginning of our work in India together. Will you be coming with me on my next trip? Will you plan one of your own? I wonder what the Lord has in store for India...I know, according to His word, He will be faithful to complete the work He's started.

Blessings on each of you...Reshma

No comments:

Post a Comment