7.24.2009

...Hosea 10:12...

"Plow new ground for yourselves, plant righteousness and reap the blessing your devotion to Me will produce! It's time for you to turn to Me, your Lord, and I will come and pour out blessing on you."

I am clinging to this verse. God is doing a major work on my heart and in my life this week and I am so grateful. He is so faithful. The refining process can be painful and difficult but I am committed to trusting in the Lord and allowing Him to mold me into the woman He wants me to be. Let's be clear...I am no champ. I've fought and fought to avoid turning my life entirely over to Him but He is so gracious and has granted me another opportunity to walk closely with Him. SO gracious.

I am going to walk with Him.

One foot in front of the other...here WE go...

No comments:

Post a Comment