8.06.2009

...The Power of Prayer...

In the last 2 days I have seen the Lord move in an incredible way...

08.04.09
  • 10:20 am - Received an email informing me I had to submit the remainder of my India funds ($1,215) by 08.07.09 followed by a lot of encouragement that this WAS possible.
  • 10:21 am - Worried & doubted that coming up with $1,215 was actually possible.
  • 10:22 am - I started praying.
  • 3:25 pm - Sent an email to my church prayer team asking them to pray
  • 4:10 pm - Sent an email to some of the incredible praying women in my life asking them to pray
  • 6:00pm - Received a call from my Pastor informing me that $300 had come in the offering for my trip.

08.05.09

  • 8:47 am - Sent an email to some family & friends requesting more prayer
  • 8:58 am - Received a $125 commitment
  • 9:00 am - Received a $500 commitment
  • 9:01 am - Sat in my office amazed that I only had $290 left to raise...called my husband REJOICING! Called Kaytie, my team leader, and screamed with her on the phone :)
  • 9:16 am - Updated my facebook status: "...only $290 to go!!! Praise the Lord...He is THE provider!!"
  • 10:56 am - Received a facebook message from a good high school friend who I haven't seen in 11 years..."Hey, I've got $290.00 to give you!"
  • 10:56 am COMPLETELY BLESSED AND FULLY FUNDED!!!!!!!!!!

I have said, all along, that I'm certain the Lord wants me in India this September. The enemy has attacked full force but he is no match for our God...KING of Kings...LORD of Lords...CREATOR of heaven & earth.

SUBMIT yourself to the Lord wholly and humbly.

HE WILL PROVIDE.

HE WILL LEAD.

HE WILL BLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment