8.21.2009

...14 Days...

In 14 days I will be joining these sweet faces above in India. I just cannot believe it's so close. I did some packing last night and Kevin and I talked a lot about how strange it will be for us to be apart for 15 days and about how exciting this is going to be. In the coming days I will post details of exactly what we'll be doing in India and about the 3 other people on my team.

I love that so many of you have chosen to be a part of this, whether it be because of your prayer support, financial support or by reading this blog.

I'm so grateful for the Lord's gentle and refining hand. I'm so grateful that He has led me to this point and has provided me with this opportunity to minister in the Red Light District to women and children rescued from human trafficking and to children in a Christian orphanage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment