8.10.2009

...All...

The word "all" is defined as follows:
  • everything
  • one's whole interest, energy, or property
  • wholly, entirely, completely

I was wondering today how willing I am to give my ALL to the Lord. In asking myself that question, I wanted to be certain I understood the full meaning of this word ALL.

Now that I understand what ALL means I must stop to ask myself the question again.

Am I willing to give everything; all my interest, energy & property; wholly, entirely and completely?

I believe the Lord wants ALL of us. Our entire heart. Our complete trust. Currently my life is mostly consumed with India as I prepare to go and serve, however, ALL of my life needs to be about serving, loving and giving COMPLETELY. Giving EVERYTHING. ALL of the time.

The path leading me to this trip has been so impacting and life changing that I cannot even imagine what the actual trip will entail. I am going to put forth every effort to give it ALL to serve the Lord everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment